Helpful Information about Living with Covid-19
- Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Johns Hopkins University’s Coronavirus Resource Center
- Science Matters: Let’s Talk About COVID-19, a free course by Imperial College of London, one of the top public health research universities in the world.
- Resources for Faith Communities, a comprehensive interfaith hub for resources by Emory University School of Public Health
- How You Can Help Get Protective Equipment to Healthcare workers
Mental Health Resources
Disaster Distress Helpline
If you, or someone you care about, feels overwhelmed with emotions including sadness, depression or anxiety, or feels the impulse to harm themselves or others, please call
the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration’s Disaster Distress Helpline at 1-800-985-5990 or text TalkWithUs to 66746.