Still looking for a Fathers Day gift?
How about a gift that recognizes dad, and provides a benefit to hundreds of your neighbors?
It is easy as 1-2-3!
Step 1: Choose the donation method that works best for you-actual items or cash (see details below)
Step 2: Download, or print the e-card below
Step 3: Put e printed -card inside an actual card, or e-mail the e-card directly
The following is a list of items we, as a church, would like to donate:
- Baby diapers- all sizes except newborn
- Pull ups
- Baby wipes
- Feminine hygiene products (tampons, pads)
- Adult incontinence products (Depends, Attends)
- Personal Care products (Shampoo, body wash,soap,toothpaste)
Items must be new and unopened
There are two ways to donate actual items :
- Email email@example.com arrange a pick up by a church
member outside of your house
(we can also pick up a monetary donation if you wish)
- Bring your donation to the church office and place items on the cart
left out front during the following times:
Monday through Thursday 10 a.m. until 12 noon
There are two ways to participate with monetary donations:
- Place donation in an envelope and place inside the slot on the church
- Mail donations to the church directly at:
First Congregational Church
36 Main Street
New Milford, CT 06776
All checks can be made payable to FCC with the words Food Bank written in the memo line. We will handle the rest!